Welcome! Plz comemnt and follow ya!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kittens, kittens, kittens

 (Gambar hiasan)

  All my life is full of thinking about kittens... Why? because I'am pet lover, One day, my twin sister told me that in the back garden has a very very very vad smell. And I took a look on empty house beside my house. Abd I called my twins to searched what is the bad smell, So we decided to take a look. And suddenly, we saw.......................................................................................................................................................... a kitten dead........... the kitten's eyes are already gone and also its neck.. I felt so pity... and my twin sister said, "lets dig some hole to burried it". And I answered, "Why? This is not our kittens, so why we have to dig it" And so, the kitten dead like that"... The kitten body are covered with flies, ants, and worms... :'( Fell sorry... PITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment

My cat

PitaPata Cat tickers