Welcome! Plz comemnt and follow ya!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Exam

      Tomorrow are school. And you know what? Tomorrow EXAM I just not ready..but, I can do it! I know! INSYAALLAH I can do it! I have to be brave and start studying last week! but, I stupid! I can't help my lust to do anything stupid! Like playing games, and surfing the internet! I can DO IT!! Promise me , my mother and father...I really can! "YA ALLAH, Kau cucurilah rahmat mu kepada ku seperti mana KAU pernah buat seperti itu sebelum ini..." *Semasa hujan lebat


Doa Ketika Hujan Lebat

Ya Allah! Turunkanlah hujan di sekitar kami dan janganlah dditimpa bencana ke atas kami. Ya Allah, turunkanlah di tanah-tanah,bukit-bakau dan tempat-tempat lembahan serta tempat-tempat tumbuh pokok.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My cat

PitaPata Cat tickers